100% Natural Berkshire Honeycomb (Approx. 200G)
Delicious, mild, sweet tasting honey from an Award-Winning local beekeeper.
Perfect on its own, and ideal to compliment cheese.
This 100% natural pure Berkshire honey is carefully hand-cut by our skilled beekeeper from local frames before being individually packed.
Cut comb is a delicious rare treat, perfect with charcuterie, fruit and cheese or with your breakfast. It is pure honey in its most natural state.
We try to have cut comb available all year round.
Not sure how to eat Honeycomb?
- Spread it over toast. Just cut off a chunk, and use a butter knife to smear it into crusty toast or warm bread. Fresh muffins with a little honeycomb? Delicious! Fluffy, toasted bread with a bit of fresh cut comb? Absolutely divine.
- As something special for your cheeseboard. Try using honeycomb and pair with something more acidic and salty, like Barkham Bllue or Cheddar, honeycomb is incredible. The sweetness plays off of the sharpness of these cheeses brilliantly.
- Cut a chunk and place on top of your porridge, cereal or other breakfast. Soooo much better than sugar!
- Or, drop a chunk into your hot tea. The wax and honey melt into the tea - many people believe that this is a great help against hay fever.
100% natural Honey.
Honey is not recommended for infants under 12 months. May cause pollen allergy symptoms.
Store at room temperature out of direct heat or sunlight. After opening store in original packaging and consume within 6 months.
Nutritional information Typical figures per 100 grams
Energy kJ 1,367
Energy kcal 325
Fat (g) 0
- of which is saturated (g) 0
Carbohydrate (g) 81
- of which sugar (g) 81
Dietary fibre (g) 0
Protein (g) 0.40
Salt (g) 0