Jungle Culture Eco-Friendly Cutlery Perfect For Travel / Camping
Our premium reusable eco cutlery set is handmade in Southern Vietnam. Each plastic-free cutlery set is crafted using scraps from a local furniture maker and housed in an organic cotton bag, hand sewn by seamstresses in historic Hoi An, Vietnam.
Wooden utensils are the best eco-friendly alternative to plastic cutlery and you can use your set for camping, takeaways, travel or as a handy lunch set.
Made using reclaimed and upcycled ebony wood scrap (bought from a furniture manufacturer in Southern Vietnam) or sustainably-sourced Bamboo.
The organic cotton bag that houses our sets are hand sewn in Hoi An, Vietnam. A historical fishing town, famous for high-quality tailor made products.
1 x Curved wooden fork, 1 x Serrated wooden knife, 1 x Large wooden spoon, 1 x Natural bamboo straw, 1 x Coconut fibre straw cleaning brush, 1 x Organic cotton pouch
- Handmade cutlery set – Eco-friendly cutlery for picnics, takeaways and travel.
- Classy zero waste cutlery – Beautiful dark wood alternative to bamboo cutlery or plastic cutlery.
- 100% organic wooden flatware set – Each wooden utensil is hand carved and perfectly shaped.
- Lightweight and durable – Designed to last a lifetime – Sustainable and zero waste.
- Perfect camping cutlery – Fantastic gift for people who like the outdoors.
Our portable travel cutlery sets are 100% organic, handmade and sustainable. Our sets are designed to last you a lifetime with the proper care.
We strongly recommend never putting your zero waste utensils in the dishwasher or microwave as extreme temperatures can cause damage to wooden cutlery.
To wash your eco-friendly cutlery set, simply run warm soapy water over your utensils and clean using a dish clothe. Do not leave to soak for an excessive amount of time or this may cause your eco utensils to stain.