Stanlake Park Bacchus 75Cl 12%
Our absolute best-seller white, this refreshing and fruity wine has flavours of grapefruit, melon and peach, with some mineral and floral hints.
Made from grapes picked in 2019, a very good vintage with no frosts, good weather, and mostly dry days from the end of August through to September. All our grapes were picked before the long, cold rainy days in October. Fermented at low temperature in stainless-steel vessels to retain its fruity and refreshing character.
Food pairing suggestions
Thai food, spicy food, well-seasoned white meats, fish or vegetable dishes.
All our wines are vegan-friendly. Wine is naturally gluten-free.
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge - Silver Medal (2021)
- London Wine Competition - Silver Medal (2020)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge - Bronze Medal (2020)
- WineGB Awards - Bronze Medal (2019)
- IEWA - Independent English Wine Awards - Bronze Medal (2019)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge - Silver Medal (2018)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge - Bronze Medal (2017)
- UKVA Wine Awards - Gold Medal (2009)